Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Gadget of the Week- Spaghetti Measure










I'm not saying I'm against gadgets. I love fun kitchen accessories as much as the next foodie. But you have to know where to draw the line, and when to close your wallet. Gadgets appeal to our insecure, shopaholic, lazy sides. Remember, you make the magic, not the gadget. This spaghetti measure with an adjustable ring that rations out 1-4 servings of noodles just seems silly. Come on people. We invented the wheel, created an electric nose hair trimmer, and find our soul mates on the internet daily. We can't figure out how many noodles to cook for two? Seems a little insulting if you ask me...

Find it at: Sur La Table
Price: $ 7.50
Spoondle's rating: *

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a gadget for pick up sticks.....Or maybe those are just really sharp noodles.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails