Makes 1 Mojito
- 4 triangles seedless watermelon, about 3 inches high and 1 inch thick, divided
- 7 cucumber slices, divided (6 of them seeded, 1 for garnish)
- 3 large sprigs mint, divided
- 3 ounces Bacardi Light rum
- fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
1. In a shaker, add 3 watermelon triangles, 6 slices of cucumber, 2 sprigs of mint, the lime juice and the syrup. Hand press with a muddler.
2. Add Bacardi and fill the shaker with ice. Shake vigorously for 6 seconds.
3. Strain over fresh ice into a tall glass.
4. Place a watermelon triangle and a cucumber slice on a toothpick and place in glass for garnish along with a sprig of mint.