Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

A Little Taste of Healthy Heaven- Acai



For years I have searched high and low for the best Acai bowl in Los Angeles. From the beaches of Venice to the breakfast nooks of Hollywood, I have ventured, tasted, and left (disappointed). But now my friends, I have found the bowl with the tastiest blend of Acai, freshest topping of berries and bananas, and yummiest granola this side of the Rocky Mountains. I present to you (drum roll) Liquid Juice Bar.

Not only do they have an Acai bowl, they have 4! Each one more healthy than the next. But if your not into kale and fruit, the bowl for you is the Tropical Transfusion. So good I think it may be the best Acai concoction I've ever had. And just so I don't sell this place short, they have a full juice, smoothie and food menu. Smoothies without frozen yogurt! In LA!? Can you even imagine? Thank you Liquid Juice, I love you!!!

Tropical Transfusion
BLEND: Fresh organic apple juice or almond milk, acai, coconut meat, banana, strawberries, pineapple and mango

TOPPING: Granola, banana, blueberries, strawberries, goji berries, coconut flakes, and raw honey

Liquid Juice Bar
8180 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323) 300-8070
liquidjuicebar.com
Spoondilicious Rating: 10 out of 10 spoons

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails