Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Red White and Yellow


In preparation for the big day, I'm psyching my mind and gut for all things unhealthy, un-wholeful and ALL AMERICAN! And what better way to start than with a Let's be Frank hot dog. At least their made from pasture-based livestock free from hormones, steroids, and other junk.

And for all you non red meat eaters and vegetarians such as myself, they got you covered with their homemade turkey and spicy veggie dog. Ask for the grilled onions and homemade spicy devil sauce if your into that sorta thing. The only downside? No dill relish.

Which brings me to my next thought.

Which relish is more "American", Dill or Sweet?

Happy Fourth of July Weekend!!!





between Washington Blvd & Venice Blvd
Culver City, CA 90034
(888) 233-7265
Spoondilicious Rating: 7 our of 10 spoons (it's a hot dog cart man!)

2 comments:

  1. Yum to the red white and yellow hot dog! You know I've actually never tried Let's Be Frank before. Every time I venture near there, I just end up in Father's Office! Must try it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel you! And although Let's Be Frank was good, my eyes (and stomach) are set on a new dog spot... Coney Dog on Sunset! http://www.coneydogla.com/ Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails